Pros of Sight Loss/Sound Gain:
-Music and conversation would be that much more meaningful.
-I'd learn to listen more to people
Cons of Sight Loss/Sound Gain:
-My career would fail, no such thing as a blind cameraman
-I couldn't see beautiful things in this world, people I love, scenery, films, concerts.
Pros of Sight Gain/Sound Loss:
-Does this mean I don't have to get lasik someday?
-I'd have a great eye for good art.
Cons of Sight Gain/Sound Loss:
-Duh! No hearing. No music, no beautiful voices to listen to in conversation, etc.
-Having too good of vision could potentially make me paranoid. I'm already a super visual person.
So I'm not sure which one to choose. Hard decisions. Hopefully I'll never have to make them, or have them made for me...
You didn't just call Jacob your bestie! Isn't that what they say any Jersey Shore or Hannah Montana?
ReplyDeleteOne never ever realize the gift until it has been removed. Hard to imagine either of these being gone yet people do amazing things without them.
ReplyDeleteI did, in fact, call Jacob my bestie. Wanna fight about it?
ReplyDelete